Layla Bint Al Minhal
- Dictionary - Definition of LAYLA.
- Dec 11, 2000 Sheikh al-Mufid wrote nearly 194 books and treatises, out of which few have survived .. Al-Harith walked with a bent stature, hitting his walking stick hard .. Abi Laila, reporting ..
- Vipi tusome Tarekhe ya Aal-Beit na Masahaba?
- (Al Waafii bil Wafayaati) cha Swalaa'hid Diini as Swafadiyyi, na utunzi wa ( Muujamul .. Abu Bakri (r.a) alipeleka mmoja wa wake zake nae ni Asmaa bint.
- Layla bint al-Minhal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Layla bint al-Minhal (also Laila) (Arabic: ليلى بنت المنهال) was a sahaba of Muhammad and the wife of Malik ibn Nuwayra.
- Layla bint al-Minhal | Facebook
- Layla bint al-Minhal (also Laila) was a sahaba of Muhammad'' and the wife of Malik ibn Nuwayra.
- Dictionary - Definition of LAYLA
- Layla bint al-Minhal, Layla bint al-Minhal Laila was Malik ibn Nuwayra widow that got raped and killed by Khalid ibn Walid. (references).
Layla Bint Al Minhal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Layla Bint Al Minhal books and related discussion.