- Le Cor·bu·sier (l kôr-b -zy , -bü-) Pseudonym of Charles Édouard Jeanneret. 1887-1965. Swiss-born French architect and writer.
- 1. Le Corbusier and Giedion at the fancy-dress ball that followed the
- LeCorbusier, Giedion, and the. Villa Savoye. From Consecration to Preservation of Arch itecture.
- AD Classics: Expo '58 + Philips Pavilion / Le Corbusier and Iannis Xenakis
- The Philips electronics company turned to the office of Le Corbusier for the final commission of the pavilion.
- David Brussat: Le Corbusier and le Voiture Minimum
- “Voiture Minimum: Le Corbusier and the Automobile,” by Antonio Amado (MIT Press), details a facet of the modernist pioneer of which I was unaware: Corb was a nut for cars, collected them and wanted to design them himself.
- Tagged by Le Corbusier
- Le Corbusier, the leader of that architectural avant-garde, was either in love with or incensed by the presence of this house and scrawled a series of sexually charged murals to Gray's great chagrin.
- Auctions: Philadelphia-area auction offers furniture and art discoveries
- As if Le Corbusier, Mies van der Rohe, and George Nakashima need discovering.
- Shining New Light on a Modernist
- By EVE M. KAHN MONTREAL — The architect Pierre Jeanneret spent his career in the large shadow of his famous cousin, Charles-Édouard Jeanneret, better known as Le Corbusier.
- Le Corbusier - Great Buildings Online
- Biography and bibliography of this most influential of 20th-century architects, with samples of his work, in Great Buildings Online.
- Le Corbusier - Furniture, Designs & Home Design - Design Within
- Few would protest that Le Corbusier, Charles-Edouard Jeanneret, is one of the most influential architects of the 20th century.
- Le Corbusier : architect biography
- Le Corbusier was born Charles Edouard Jeannerct on October 6, 1887, in LaChaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland.
- Amazon.com: Le Corbusier: Books
- Results 1 - 12 of 1640 Amazon.com: Le Corbusier: Books. Le Corbusier Le Grand by Editors of Phaidon (Hardcover - July 2, 2008).
Le Corbusier is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Le Corbusier books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Le Corbusier Topics
Related searchesvictor rothschild 3rd baron rothschild
hitoshi ymohs sakimoto
beauty theories of beauty
systems thinking methodologies
zero divisor examples