A selection of articles related to leadership power.
Original articles from our library related to the Leadership Power. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Leadership Power.
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Creative Process in Magick
- Each of us creates every moment of his or her entire life by sending out thoughts, feelings, emotions, prayers or declarations into the Matrix, being the energy weavings of the universe. We can send out new thougths that might change the energy patterns, or...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Leadership Power is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leadership Power books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Four Power Questions That Will Cultivate Your Leadership Tree
- Most agree that there are many traits of a true leader, including: highly competent, professional, visionary, trustworthy, instill confidence, good communicator and, of course, courageous.
- Power with purpose: How women's leadership boosts the economy and society
- Lola Koloa'Matangi counsels a woman at the Tonga National Centre for Women and Children in Nuku'alofa, Tonga. Even as other gender gaps have narrowed, women struggle to close the gap with men on taking the roles that lead and shape the world.
- Leadership doesn't equal power or influence for women
- “We need to do the things that give women power when they are in positions of influence.” The key point of the report is that there is a need to look more closely at achievements and touted successes when it comes to women's leadership. Deeper changes ...
- Alabama Power announces leadership changes
- Alabama Power announces leadership changes From left to right (top): Greg Barker; executive vice president responsible for Customer Services; John Hudson, senior vice president for Marketing and Business Development; Gordon Martin, senior vice ...
- Kindness As a Leadership Tool: The Power of Women Leaders
- I work with a women's leadership development group for a large international corporation. The group is co-led by two managers. In organizing activities with the two women, I encounter both women undermining one another behind each other's back.
Leadership Power Topics
backbreaker pendulum backbreaker
dravidian people ethnology