A selection of articles related to leading tones.
Original articles from our library related to the Leading Tones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Leading Tones.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Leading Tones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leading Tones books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Visualizing Leading Tones - Jazz Guitar Starting Right
- Ionian, Aeolian,. Dorian, and. Mixolydian, are the modes where leading tones come into play.
- SECONDARY DOMINANTS (APPLIED DOMINANTS) DEFINITION
- A secondary dominant is an altered chord having a dominant or leading tone relationship to a chord in the key other than the tonic.
Suggested News Resources
- Concerts In Center Park Wraps Up Season
- The Leading Tones, a classical string and flute ensemble, performed the following week featuring the accomplished Bronwyn Burns and gifted Noriyo Fukui.
- David also performed as the lead singer and guitarist of the Leading Tones. He graduated in 2007 from Shawnee mission Northwest High School in Kansas and from there proceeded to BYU.
Suggested Web Resources
- Leading Tones - Brick - YouTube
- Mar 28, 2007 The Leading Tones perform their rendition of "Brick" live at The Front Room.
- Leading Tones | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Leading Tones's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Can you tell me how leading tones work?
- Question: Can you tell me how leading tones work? - C.D..
- LeadingTones A Cappella Arranging
- Nicole singing in Vinyl Street, Boston a cappella group.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Leading Tones Topics
Related searchesrichard feynman the manhattan project
isle of bute history
hand grenade sting grenades