A selection of articles related to leaning.
Original articles from our library related to the Leaning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Leaning.
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Red: Correspondences
- Definition: The color of intensity, passion, devotion, sex Magickal Powers: love, protection Element: Fire Direction: South Gender: Female or male, leaning toward male issues and intensity Season: Summer Stage of Life: Youth, maturity Candle Magick: Passion,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Blue: Correspondences
- Definition: The color of depth, intense spiritual issues, serenity, change, moon energy Magickal Powers: Bringing calm, deepening emotional ties, change Element: Water Direction: West Gender: Female or male, leaning toward female issues Season: Spring Stage...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Gray: Correspondences
- Definition: Neutral, absorbs negativity, serenity, consideration, moon energy Magickal Powers: Absorb negativity, creating neutral environment, re-instating harmony Element: between water and earth Direction: Spirit Gender: Female or male, leaning toward the...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end. 13:2 And supper being ended, the...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
Leaning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leaning books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Left-leaning Red-Black Trees
- leaning versions of 2-3 trees and top-down 2-3-4 trees differ in the position of one line of code.
- SERVICE INSTRUCTION
- be used for engine leaning during normal flight operations.
- THE ENIGMA OF THE LEANING TOWER OF PISA
- THE ENIGMA OF THE LEANING TOWER. OF PISA. The Sixth Spencer J.
- Leaning for the Tape: Evidence of Gaming Behavior in Equity Mutual
- However, we find significant evidence supporting the leaning-for-the-tape hypothesis. We find that the year's best-performing funds have the largest.
- indg403 - A toolbox talk on leaning ladder and stepladder safety
- workers using leaning ladders and stepladders across all industry sectors.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Bad News Bear' David Pollock Running for Congress, Says Acting Skills Helping!
- By Hollie McKay David Pollock's hapless "Bad News Bears" character Rudi Stein most often reached base by leaning into an opponent's pitch.
- Michigan leaning toward Mike Shaw as lead RB
- Michigan running back Mike Shaw has all but secured the starting job after a competitive fall camp, the Detroit News reported. Coach Brady Hoke said that Shaw would be the No. 1 guy if the Wolverines kicked off today.
- Left-leaning group: Repatriation holiday would raise revenue
- By Bernie Becker - 08/25/11 08:54 AM ET A left-leaning think tank is pushing back on a congressional analysis that says a corporate tax holiday would be a long-term loser for the US Treasury.
- Gators leaning on Murphy for offense as season opens
- Senior setter Kelly Murphy, a first-team All-American, led UF with 337 kills last season and must keep her teammates focused.
- Cantor criticized again for saying federal aid should be offset with spending cuts
- By Anita Kumar Liberal-leaning groups in Virginia pounced on comments House Majority Leader Eric Cantor made about how federal disaster aid must be offset by spending cuts while his home state is recovering from a pair of natural disasters.
Suggested Web Resources
- Leaning - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a definite but not decisive attraction or tendency —often used in plural <radical leanings>. See leaning defined for English-language learners ».
- leaning - definition of leaning by the Free Online Dictionary
- An inclination, a tendency, or a preference. See Synonyms at predilection. leaning [ˈliːnɪŋ].
- Leaning | Define Leaning at Dictionary.com
- Origin: before 1000; Middle English leninge, Old English hlining. See lean1, -ing 1. Synonyms bent, propensity, proclivity, bias, penchant.
- The Leaning Pear ~ Hill Country-Inspired Cuisine
- The Leaning Pear Hill Country-Inspired Cuisine. 111 River Road Wimberley, Texas 78676 (check map).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream dictionary politician
merrill lynch subsidiaries
list of placental mammals