A selection of articles related to learning disability.
Original articles from our library related to the Learning Disability. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Learning Disability.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Learning to Breathe
- Learning to breathe for meditation and health has proved to be a "practicing" step with a few people. I know it took me awhile to get the hang of it. But once learned, easy as pie! Breathing correctly, especially during meditation is not only...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Learning Disability is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Learning Disability books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Big Day' for learning disabilities in Somerset
- MORE than 100 people took part in an event championing the rights of people with learning disabilities in Somerset. The Big Day event, organised by Somerset's Learning Disability Partnership Board was supported by Somerset County Council and ...
- Learning Disabilities Association of Peterborough suspends operations
- A sign was placed on the door of the Learning Disabilities Association of Peterborough's offices at 159 King St. Unit 204 on Thursday, March 10, 2016 after the organization announced it was suspending operations due to financial difficulties. Clifford ...
- Smiles of success after adults with learning disabilities pass course
- THERE were smiles of success after a team of adults with learning disabilities passed a training course as part of a pioneering dental ambassador scheme. Six people from Plymouth People First completed their programme of training and can now boast the ...
- What Is Dyslexia: Web App Shows How Learning Disability Causes Letters To
- Most of us are familiar with dyslexia, the learning disability that makes reading, writing, spelling, and speaking a bit harder for some people.
- Play puts life with a learning disability centre stage
- Up Down Man, at the Salisbury Playhouse until March 12, is about Matty, a young adult with Down's syndrome.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Learning Disability Topics
Related searchesjapanese mythology creation myth
ecclesiastes placement in canon
iquots itsuki akiba
meaning of dreams about marigold
bangor maine geography