A selection of articles related to learning disability.
Original articles from our library related to the Learning Disability. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Learning Disability.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Learning to Breathe
- Learning to breathe for meditation and health has proved to be a "practicing" step with a few people. I know it took me awhile to get the hang of it. But once learned, easy as pie! Breathing correctly, especially during meditation is not only...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Learning Disability is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Learning Disability books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Learning Disabilities
- Learning. Disabilities. Disability Fact Sheet #7 (FS7).
- Rethinking Learning Disabilities
- This report is about learning disabilities (LD), the most frequently identified .
Suggested News Resources
- Your child's learning disability may be a vision problem
- Researchers estimate that one out of four children have an undiagnosed vision problem that interferes with their ability to read and learn.
- Dyslexic technologist designs new mobile device to help others with learning
- Ben Foss was diagnosed with dyslexia as a young child and struggled with the learning disability through high school and college, always depending on others to read to him or taking long amounts of time to read the text himself.
- Perseverance can pay off
- It also seems to me that years ago the word "learning disability" was used much more readily than it is today.
- Young Man with a Learning Disability and 74-year-old Woman Reported Missing
- Flowers, who has a learning disability, often spends time in the area of Ellison St. and E. 18 th St.
Suggested Web Resources
- Learning Disabilities in Children: Symptoms, Types, and Testing
- Guide to learning disabilities and disorders in children, including common signs and symptoms, types, testing, and what parents can do to help.
- Learning Disabilities Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- 17 hours ago Read about learning disabilities, like the skills affected such as reading, writing, listening, speaking, reasoning, and mathematics.
- Learning Disabilities - KidsHealth
- Article for teens includes sections on signs, causes, self-diagnosis and how to cope.
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- The National Center for Learning Disabilities presents LD.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Learning Disability Topics
Related searchesrainbows in mythology
sergei rachmaninoff style
dream dictionary advocate
fall of constantinople aftermath
reginald aubrey fessenden