A selection of articles related to learning.
Original articles from our library related to the Learning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Learning.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Learning to Breathe
- Learning to breathe for meditation and health has proved to be a "practicing" step with a few people. I know it took me awhile to get the hang of it. But once learned, easy as pie! Breathing correctly, especially during meditation is not only...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Learning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Learning books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- How Does Technology Influence Student Learning?
- Learning & Leading with Technology. Volume 29 Number 8. 46.
- Learning on Demand
- Learning on Demand. Online Education in the United States, 2009. I.
Suggested News Resources
- Angels face a learning curve in Seattle
- "There's a little bit of a learning curve when you get in the batter's box. But you don't have time to think about too much. You've got to go up there, see a good pitch to hit and square it up.
- Norman named pilot site for national virtual learning program
- Norman Public Schools was selected from districts across the nation to pilot an online learning program for the next three years. The pilot program is being completely funded by Gen. Colin Powell's Americas Promise Alliance.
- Jaguars Notebook: Rookie QB Blaine Gabbert learning about NFL defenses
- Just learning that and really the biggest thing is getting myself on film, seeing how I react, seeing where my body takes myself off of my instincts when they bring certain blitzes or pressures.
- Broncos' backup to the backup to the backup QB says he's learning from Orton
- By AP, ENGLEWOOD, Colo.
- Slowly but surely, Ocho learning the ropes
- The games are good, the games are fun, but I think my best work in learning how to communicate with Tom and the other receivers … comes in practice.” He said he was confident it would all work out.
Suggested Web Resources
- Learning.com - Online tech math science curriculum, assessments
- Learning.com helps teachers improve student learning with curriculum and assessments web-delivered through Sky, our digital learning environment.
- Learning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Learning is acquiring new or modifying existing knowledge, behaviors, skills, values, or preferences and may involve synthesizing different types of information .
- Learning Games For Kids
- Learning Games for Kids - Education is part of life. It should be fun and challenging... not boring.
- ENCHANTED LEARNING HOME PAGE
- Enchanted Learning Software creates children's educational web sites and games designed to stimulate creativity, learning, enjoyment, and imagination.
- Educational online games for kids preschool through sixth grade.
jagjivan ram quotes
siddha siddhanta paddhati
straw man in literature
shekhinah the shekinah as an angel