A selection of articles related to learning.
Original articles from our library related to the Learning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Learning.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Learning to Breathe
- Learning to breathe for meditation and health has proved to be a "practicing" step with a few people. I know it took me awhile to get the hang of it. But once learned, easy as pie! Breathing correctly, especially during meditation is not only...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Learning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Learning books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shutterstock shows machine learning smarts with reverse image search for stock
- Predictive typing keyboard company SwiftKey was recently snapped up by Microsoft — not because it has a popular little app for Androids and iPhones, but because it's building a sophisticated back end built on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Amazon eyes up education, plans a free platform for learning materials
- Back in 2013, Amazon acquired (and continued to operate) online math instruction company TenMarks to gain a foothold in the online education space. Now it looks like Amazon is taking those learnings to the next level.
- World insight: the global potential of learning analytics
- Digital footprints provide an ever more accurate trace of what we do, how we behave and what we think. Learning is part of this. In one way or another, most students are digital.
- Schools move lessons to local museums for learning experiment
- Children have been learning alongside ancient artefacts and innovative artwork as part of research to investigate the benefits of going to school in a museum.
- Explore Project-Based Learning in Online Education
- Programs and courses vary on how and to what extent they incorporate project-based learning and assessment into curriculums, experts say.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestorch symbolism
user interface markup language uiml
concorde withdrawal from service