A selection of articles related to leather.
Original articles from our library related to the Leather. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Leather.
- ("The Shadowy One" or "She Who Strikes Fear") Sgathach or Skadi. Irish/Scottish. Warrior woman and prophetess. The Goddess of martial arts. The destroyer aspect of the Dark Goddess. A great sword warrior and instructor. Patroness of...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Potato: Correspondences
- Solanum tuberosum Folk Names: Blye Eyes, Flukes, Lapstones, Leather Jackets, Murphies, No Eyes, Pinks, Red Eyes, Rocks, Taters, Tatties Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Earth Deity: Power: Image Magic, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- An Introduction to Meditation
- "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." -William Shakespeare The key to successful endeavors in the world of magickal, psychic and spiritual realms is your ability to harness and control your...
Mind >> Meditation
- Fehu is the first rune of the 24-rune Elder Futhark, and the first rune of the first aett. Fehu is the reconstructed Old Germanic name of this rune, which as its initial sound suggests, has the phonetic value of "F." It is known as Fe in Old Norse,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
Leather is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leather books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Know Your Herman Miller Leather
- satisfying experience, we use only leather that meets the highest standards for quality As with any leather product, there are a few special points to consider.
- Leather Rot of Strawberry - Ohioline - The Ohio State University
- This condition may occur after excessive rainfall. Photographs of diseased fruit and information on the symptoms, causal organism and control.
Suggested News Resources
- Zoe Saldana's Leather Dress at Columbiana Premiere
- The 33-year-old Avatar actress Zoe Saldana looked lovely in on-trend short leather dress and rocked hottest red carpet trend. Zoe wore short salmon pink leather frock by Valentino flaunting her long legs and killer figure.
- Bliss Lau's Fall 2011 Campaign: Leather Creations
- Multiple leather straps with metal connections, over lingerie. The concept definitely suggests something dark and seductive.
- Things We Can't Afford: Breakfast (And Leather Goods) At Tiffany's
- And yes — Tiffany makes leather!
- Labour of leather pays off for Wearable Art winner
- British designer Mary Wing To's take on a mythical Greek centaur made from leather took home top brass. This year's winning design not only reigns supreme, it also has a link to royalty. The creator repairs and makes harnesses for the Queen of England.
- Jennifer Aniston buys boyfriend James Dean's leather jacket
- Jennifer Aniston has gifted boyfriend Justin Theroux with a $1200 jacket previously owned by Hollywood legend James Dean.
Suggested Web Resources
- Leather - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Leather—usually vegetable-tanned—can be oiled to improve its water resistance .
- Wilsons Leather - offering a full range of quality fashion leather
- Shop Wilsons Leather for the best selection of fashion leather outerwear, handbags, hats, gloves, wallets, briefcases and travel items for men and women.