A selection of articles related to leather.
Original articles from our library related to the Leather. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Leather.
- ("The Shadowy One" or "She Who Strikes Fear") Sgathach or Skadi. Irish/Scottish. Warrior woman and prophetess. The Goddess of martial arts. The destroyer aspect of the Dark Goddess. A great sword warrior and instructor. Patroness of...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Potato: Correspondences
- Solanum tuberosum Folk Names: Blye Eyes, Flukes, Lapstones, Leather Jackets, Murphies, No Eyes, Pinks, Red Eyes, Rocks, Taters, Tatties Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Earth Deity: Power: Image Magic, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- An Introduction to Meditation
- "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." -William Shakespeare The key to successful endeavors in the world of magickal, psychic and spiritual realms is your ability to harness and control your...
Mind >> Meditation
- Fehu is the first rune of the 24-rune Elder Futhark, and the first rune of the first aett. Fehu is the reconstructed Old Germanic name of this rune, which as its initial sound suggests, has the phonetic value of "F." It is known as Fe in Old Norse,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
Leather is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leather books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- It's Surprisingly Easy to Make Personalized Embossed Leather Luggage Tags
- It's safe to say most people probably don't get into leather working that much. While you usually don't need to, making a customized embossed leather luggage tag is super easy and educational.
- Junked Toronto couch reborn as a stylish leather handbag
- Ever wonder what happens to those forlorn-looking couches cast out at the curbside? Many — perhaps most — end up in the dump. But thanks to the kindness, ingenuity and bravado of one Toronto business owner and designer, one castaway leather couch ...
- Isla Fisher sizzles in leather trousers as she makes sultry entrance to set of
- And Thursday was just like any other for Isla Fisher, as she flawlessly nailed a sexy rock-inspired look when she arrived to Jimmy Kimmel Live! in Los Angeles on Thursday. The 40-year-old looked incredible in sexy leather trousers and an equally as ...
- Highlands workshop offers handcrafted leather goods
- The business features Kentucky- and Louisville-inspired items, such as bourbon coasters and Kentucky-themed belts, and Simpson and Jury plan to soon release a line of small leather bags for men and totes and clutches for women, the story said.
- Leather-clad Ellie Goulding puts Dougie Poynter split behind her with sexy
- Showing off her toned figure in a sexy leather ensemble, the blonde beauty donned a leather corset over a racy black top with matching skin-tight shorts for the gig as she ran through her string of chart-topping hits.