A selection of articles related to leaven.
Original articles from our library related to the Leaven. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Leaven.
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife. 5:2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would show them a sign from heaven. 16:2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 16:3 And in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And when any will offer a meat offering unto the LORD, his offering shall be of fine flour; and he shall pour oil upon it, and put frankincense thereon: 2:2 And he shall bring it to Aaron's sons the priests: and he shall take thereout his...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 In those days the multitude being very great, and having nothing to eat, Jesus called his disciples unto him, and saith unto them, 8:2 I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now been with me three days, and have nothing to eat: 8:3...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Leaven is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leaven books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Coos Bay Man is "Leaven No Trace"
- COOS BAY, Ore. -- One man has taken it upon himself to clean up the Oregon country side, one piece of trash at a time. Raymond Block moved to Coos Bay four years ago because he felt that was where he wanted to spend the rest of his life.
- Karen Yost Honored with LEAVEN Award by American Agri-Women
- Portland, Maine- Karen Yost of Billings, Montana, and a member of Montana Agri-Women was recognized with the LEAVEN Award at the recent American Agri-Women National Convention. The LEAVEN Award was first awarded in 1977. That selection ...
- 'Leaven No Trace': Man beautifies Coos County by picking up over 10 tons of trash
- Raymond Block, founder of Leaven No Trace has been piling up trash along the roads in Coos County. Leaven No Trace 2.jpg; Leaven No Trace 3.
- County to accept additional 10 tons of tires from Leaven No Trace
- COQUILLE — After Coos County agreed to accept 10 tons of tires for disposal, Ray Block is already gathering the next batch. Added as a late agenda item Tuesday, the Coos County Board of Commissioners approved taking on another 10 tons of tires at its ...
- McCrum receives LEAVEN Award
- Sue McCrum of Mars Hill, Maine, was awarded the LEAVEN Award at the American Agri-Women (AAW) national Convention recently. First awarded in 1977, the LEAVEN Award stands for loyalty, enthusiasm, anticipatory, valiant, effectiveness and nurturing, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol toilet
ceylon mercantile union
british empire colonization
prigg v pennsylvania case background