- Bahrain sends home Lebanese citizens
- ABU DHABI // Bahrain has deported several Lebanese citizens it says are linked to the Shiite Hizbollah movement, in the latest move by the GCC to increase pressure on Lebanon. “A number of Lebanese residents have been deported after it was confirmed ...
- Missiles on Portland-bound plane were for training, Lebanese army says
- BEIRUT — The Lebanese army said two missiles found on a passenger flight from Lebanon to Serbia and bound for Portland were used for training and did not contain any explosives. Monday's announcement came after Serbia's authorities began ...
- Ex-fighters help Syrian, Lebanese students reconcile in the Bekaa
- Some have been lucky enough to find jobs and school places for their children, but many have received a hostile reception from at least some of their Lebanese hosts.
- Few Lebanese optimistic about future
- Few Lebanese optimistic about future. Students attend the NDU job fair in Louaize, Tuesday, May 20, 2014. (The Daily Star/Hasan Shaaban).
- 'Hezbollah linked' Lebanese deported from Bahrain
- A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Daily Star on March 15, 2016, on page 2. Recommended. Related Articles.
Lebanese is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lebanese books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.