A selection of articles related to lebbaeus.
Original articles from our library related to the Lebbaeus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lebbaeus.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first,...
New Testament >> Matthew
Lebbaeus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lebbaeus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Twelve James (Son of Alphaeus), Lebbaeus (Thaddeus), Judas
- and Matthew the tax collector; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;. 4.
- 277 Matt. 10:3 “Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus” (TR
- At Matt. 10:3 the TR's Greek reading, “Lebbaios (Lebbaeus) o (who) epikletheis ( was surnamed) Thaddaios (Thaddaeus),” i.e.
- The Twelve were Peter, Andrew, James the Great, John, Philip
- son of James in place of Thaddaeus (a/k/a Lebbaeus). It is doubtful that this Judas is the same person as Thaddaeus/Lebbaeus, but it is not impossible. 1.
- James James
- Also called Lebbaeus or Jude (Judas). Probably wrote the book of Jude. A cousin to Jesus and brother of James, son of Alphaeus.
- St. Matthew Chapter 10
- 10. and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;. 11.
Suggested News Resources
- Verein freut sich über großen Zulauf
- Für die ausgeschiedene Schatzmeisterin Uta Lebbaeus-Dresbach wird Günter Noll zukünftig für die Kasse zuständig sein. Markus Oeckl wird ab sofort die Abteilung der Fußball-Senioren leiten, die Rudi Thierer zuletzt kommissarisch führte.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jude the Apostle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- He is generally identified with Thaddeus, and is also variously called Jude of James, Jude Thaddaeus, Judas Thaddaeus or Lebbaeus.
- Bible Dictionary: Lebbaeus
- Lebbaeus. << Leba'oth. Lebbaeus.
- Lebbaeus | Name Meaning & Origin | Boy Name Lebbaeus | Baby
- The meaning of the name Lebbaeus is 'Uncertain, perhaps heart or praised'.
- Strong's Greek: 3002. Λεββαῖος (Lebbaios) -- Lebbaeus.
- Lebbaeus. Original Word: Λεββαῖος, ου, ὁ.
- Lebbaeus | Define Lebbaeus at Dictionary.com
- Lebbaeus definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation , synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmoche pottery
owen wilson career
the legend of zelda controversy
anna vissi life and career
samarkand samarkand in literature