- The Adventurous Lectionary – Palm-Passion Sunday – 2016
- The order of the day for Palm Sunday involves the interplay of celebration and passion. It is the appropriate theological as well as chronological entry point for the spiritual maelstrom on the horizon for us and for Jesus.
- New today: David Caudill reviews Adam Benforado, blogging the lectionary, God
- Sunday's Coming: Beautiful service, by MaryAnn McKibben Dana. If Jesus had been in my Sunday School class, he might have said, "Let these artists alone; why do you trouble them? They have performed a good service for me.
- New today: Gentle touches, blogging the lectionary for Good Friday, the church
- Gentle touches, by Brian Doyle. Spent all day and deep into the evening Saturday at a wedding, studying the ways and means and manners by which people gently touch each other, and so communicate this and that and the other thing. Lectionary column for ...
- The Adventurous Lectionary – The Fifth Sunday in Lent – March 13, 2016
- Today's passages invite us to embrace God's future while honoring the past. Guided by Christ's vision, we keep our eyes on the prize, constantly moving ahead.
- Archbishop Robert Duncan Reflects on the new Lectionaries
- The Daily Office Lectionary is designed to help Anglicans read through the entire Bible every year.
Lectionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lectionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbank of montreal headquarters
treaty of berlin
robinson crusoe reception and sequels
gustavus hindman miller
mukti bahini origins