A selection of articles related to leek.
Original articles from our library related to the Leek. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Leek.
- Leek: Correspondences
- Allium spp. Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love, Protection, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Creative Visualization
- Whatever you ardently desire, Sincerely believe in, Vividly imagine, and Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass. - Sybil Leek, Diary of a Witch What is Creative Visualization? Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
- Daffodil: Correspondences
- Narcissus spp. Folk Names: Asphodel, Daffy-Down-Dilly, Fleur de Coucou, Goose Leek, Lent-Lily, Narcissus, Porillon Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Fertility, Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
Leek is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leek books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wisconsin Horticulture | UW-Extension Cooperative Extension
- Garden Now. Evergreen browning and Imprellis herbicide. Damage to evergreens reported where Imprellis herbicide was applied to lawns.
- GROWING LEEKS
- LEEKS www.extension.umn.
- Leeks - Farmspot
- The dark green leaves of the leek are too tough to eat.
- LEEK Vegetable Guide
- LEEK. Gardening tips provided by. Jefferson Farm & Gardens.
Suggested News Resources
- TITLE AMBITION: Leek bowler Greg Willott is in the market for some silverware
- But the 31-year-old still has his sights on collecting some silverware on the club scene before stumps are drawn, with Leek firmly in the frame to clinch the Premier prize.
- Leek says infrastructure a priority in riding
- By Jessica Cable Emo councilor and volunteer racetrack promoter Anthony Leek is carrying the Liberal banner for Kenora-Rainy River during this fall's upcoming election.
- Storytime more than reading
- This week's session was the last for some of Children's Librarian Nancy Leek's students who are moving on to kindergarten or preschool.
- Gardening Calender
- Plant leek and chive seeds for early spring harvest. ■ Prune out dead/diseased wood from shrubs. Do major pruning in midwinter.
- Barley Salad with Roasted Zucchini and Leek
- Zucchini and leek are probably two of my favorite vegetables, and when they're given a light roasting they are delicious tossed in a simple barley salad. Cook the barley according to package directions, making sure to salt the cooking water well.
Suggested Web Resources
- Leek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The leek, Allium ampeloprasum var. porrum (L.
- WHFoods: Leeks
- Many people are unfamiliar with how to cook leeks or how to include them into a Healthiest Way of Eating.
- Leek Selection and Storage
- Smaller leeks are milder and more tender. Find out how to select and store leeks.
- Leek Potato Soup Recipe : Alton Brown : Food Network
- Aug 26, 2011 Food Network invites you to try this Leek Potato Soup recipe from Alton Brown.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.