- He was transformed into a superhero by a laboratory experiment gone awry, has a secret identity, and he has a vulnerability to the metal Leestanite.
- Michelangelo Meets Bugman - TMNTPedia - Wikia
- Michelangelo is confused and tells him it's only a chain but he tells him it's Leestanite. He quickly throws it away after realizing it's his weakness. Michelangelo ...
- Watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) - Michaelangelo Meets
- One of his enemies, Electrozapper, tied him with chains made of Leestanite, which affects Bugman as Kryptonite harms Superman. After hearing what happened ...
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) - Season 4 - TV.com
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) season 4 episode guide on TV.com. Watch all 42 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) episodes from season 4,view ...
- Kryptonite Factor - TV Tropes
- The Kryptonite Factor is an Achilles' Heel, where the weakness is a substance or state that only affects the Super Hero. It serves a few purposes.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (animatieserie, 1987) - Wikipedia
- Zijn enige zwakke plek is het metaal Leestanite, vernoemd naar Stan Lee. Zijn stem werd gedaan door Dan Gilvezan. Don Turtelli: een lokale misdaadleider en ...
Leestanite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leestanite books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheskrav maga
list of pharmacies malaysia
sindhi language history