A selection of articles related to leet phrases.
Original articles from our library related to the Leet Phrases. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Leet Phrases.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Leet Phrases is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leet Phrases books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Small business spotlight: New Scale Technologies
- Henderson tosses out phrases like piezoelectricity, or conversion of mechanical energy to electrical energy. It sounds like pretty heady stuff. Most people just know that ...
- Louisville Islamic Center defaced with graffiti
- Phrases like "this is for France," "Nazis speak Arabic," and "Moslems - leave the Jews alone," were spray-painted on doors, walls and sidewalks of the center at 4007 River Road.
- Numb3rs for l3tter5: how Nike started sport's most annoying trend
- What was a nice tribute to the retiring Derek Jeter has spread far and wide. And it's aggravating like nothing else. Derek Jeter.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Leet Phrases Topics
Related searchesbarbecue etymology
capillary action formula
hair symbolizes conscious thoughts