A selection of articles related to leet speak.
Original articles from our library related to the Leet Speak. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Leet Speak.
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 2:3 And there appeared...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 11:3 But I fear,...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 The priests the Levites, and all the tribe of Levi, shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel: they shall eat the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and his inheritance. 18:2 Therefore shall they have no inheritance among their brethren:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them. 5:2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. 5:3 The LORD...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first,...
New Testament >> Matthew
Leet Speak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leet Speak books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Woman who shot attacker in Louisville parking garage says he would've killed her
- I never want another woman to be the victim of a violent crime such as this, so I intend to speak about the details when the time is right. At this point, I need time to heal and for the prosecution to conclude this case.
- Wayne County Wanderings: Embrace the Adventure!
- The reason I'd wandered up to The Trackside in search of adventure is simple: I was looking to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak. That morning, our News Editor Melissa Leet had been informed she was being sent to Chicago for a company-wide ...
- Your ability to read this message reveals something fascinating about the mind
- Netizens from the early days of the Internet are well familiar with '1337' or 'leet speak', an alternative alphabet used by online communities to evade detection by search engines.
- Metro Council bars biodigesters for six months
- Leet joined GOP members Marilyn Parker, Robin Engel and Stuart Benson in voting against the measure that calls for a comprehensive study of the zoning rules by the city's planning commission to define the facilities.
- The paradox of LSD: makes you psychotic in short-term, happier and more
- There was no changed in delusional thinking. The researchers conclude that LSD can “improve psychological wellbeing in the mid to long term,” via a mechanism that involves a residue of 'loosened cognition'.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Leet Speak Topics
Related searchesphalangist or kataeb party
dreaming about fish dictionary
new york yankees quick facts
rod coronado quotes