- Mystical-Folk Singer Globelamp Reclaims Her Myth
- "A LOT OF The Orange Glow came out of feeling effed over and hurt, lied to, betrayed," says Globelamp singer Elizabeth le Fey of her sophomore album. "A lot of people didn't really care about my story.
- 12 Vintage Novels That Are Still Worth Reading Today
- Who needs Melisandre when you have the incredible Morgan Le Fey? King Robert has nothing on King Arthur, who is still partially believed to not be dead but sleeping, waiting for a time when he will rise again and become king of England once more.
- Globelamp's Elizabeth le Fey Melts You Into Her World on 'The Orange Glow'
- Imagine if Joanna Newsom had taken over Jefferson Airplane 30 years ago: That's what it's like to listen to Globelamp, the psychadelic folk music from LA-bred songwriter Elizabeth le Fey.
- Dragon and the Night Queen: 'Their costumes are fantastic'
- The performance features characters from ancient Celtic, Arthurian and Irish legends, like Morgan le Fey, the Night Queen Rhiannon, the Morrigan, and the Dragon King. However, the ballet company presents these traditional characters in an entirely new ...
- Back Beat
- Ethereal singer-songwriter Globelamp (née Elizabeth le Fey) is back in Eugene, bringing her haunting brand of folk to town 7 pm Thursday, March 10, at The Boreal (450 W. 3rd Ave.).
Lefey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lefey books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesconcrete workability
mahar regiment history
young communist league usa
nelson mandela political activity
the damned members
enneagram the nine types