A selection of articles related to left brain.
Original articles from our library related to the Left Brain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Left Brain.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
Left Brain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Left Brain books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- LESSON 5: LEFT-BRAIN/RIGHT- BRAIN
- Chapter 1: Know Yourself — Socrates. Lesson 5: Left-Brain/Right-Brain. Unit 3: Foundations for Success.
- Right Brain and Left Brain Characteristics Left Hemisphere Right
- Right Brain and Left Brain Characteristics. Left Hemisphere. Right Hemisphere.
- Reaching the Left-Brain Donor
- Reaching the Left-Brain Donor. Randon Samelson.
Suggested News Resources
- Tim Cook, Apple CEO, Auburn University Commencement Speech 2010
- If my intuition had lost the struggle with my left brain, I'm not sure where I would be today, but I'm certain I would not be standing in front of you. This was a surprising lesson.
- Business Bookshelf: 'An Ideal Wine'
- This is the radically separated right-brain, left-brain world David Darlington ably describes in "An Ideal Wine," one of the best books written about how modern wine is really made and sold.
- Da Brat, Kreayshawn Shoot Down Dating Rumors
- The Bay Area newbie has collaborated in the past with Lil B doing video work and is fast friends with Odd Future members Left Brain and Hodgy Beats.
- 'Cheating' gamer left brain damaged after being run over twice by girlfriend
- A woman twice ran over her boyfriend leaving him brain damaged after she accused him of cheating at a computer game. Erin Slingsby stormed out of their home and jumped in her car as her partner Kane Charles tried to stop her driving off.
- Odd Future – Dublin
- 1 shtick evaporates when Left Brain opens with '64', bounding on stage in full pantomime mode, high-fiving the front row, joking, “where's my fuckin Guinness at?
Suggested Web Resources
- Lateralization of brain function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Linear reasoning and language functions such as grammar and vocabulary often are lateralized to the left hemisphere of the brain.
- Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
- Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz. Directions: Take this test by selecting the answer which best describes you at this present time.
- Are You Right or Left Brained?
- Are You Right or Left Brained? Right now your desk is: A total mess; Pretty organized. When it comes to risks...
- Left or Right Brain?
- Jan 14, 2010 The Brain has two distinct sides, or hemispheres, the Left Brain vs the Right Brain , each responsible for different things.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Left Brain Topics
Related searchescold water extraction
big finish productions 2000ad
italian renaissance european economy
chris evert grand slam singles finals
freaks and geeks characters
meaning of dreams about mug