A selection of articles related to left brain.
Original articles from our library related to the Left Brain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Left Brain.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
Left Brain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Left Brain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Four-year-old left brain damaged after dental visit
- A Houston family is preparing a lawsuit against a local dentist after their child suffered brain damage from multiple seizures during the visit.
- What does a scientist think of "right brain/left brain" tests?
- There are different versions - several have been shared hundreds of thousands of times on Facebook - but most of them take the form of a quiz which purports to show how "left-brained" or "right-brained" you are.
- Creative Exercises Designed for Left/Right Brain Types
- I am now going provide and overview of how you bring your understanding of the brain types—left and right brain thinkers– into an idea generating meeting. The very important insight here is that we are all about equally creative.
- EastEnders spoilers: Carter family member left brain damaged?
- THE Carters are set to face their biggest challenge yet as a family when they are told that baby Ollie could be brain damaged after getting hurt during a fight between Nancy and Lee on EastEnders.
- Home HEALTH AND WELLNESS U of U Scientist: Left Brain Logic Vs. Right Brain
- Jeffrey Anderson, a leading U of U scientist, has done research on more than a thousand brains to compare how the different sides operate.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.