Left Handed Biological Theories
A selection of articles related to left handed biological theories.
Original articles from our library related to the Left Handed Biological Theories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Left Handed Biological Theories.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Several Tarot Spreads
- Classic 3-Card Spread This classical three-cards-spread can briefly point out the development of issues. 1. The present situation, also representing the questioner. 2. Circumstances in the past that led to the present situation. 3. Future development. The...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Left Handed Biological Theories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Left Handed Biological Theories books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Left-handedness: Does it mean anything
- left-handed children who are forced to write with their right hand sometimes . handed. "The essence of my right shift theory is that there is a gene that .
- Effect of Handedness on Intelligence Level of Students
- Handedness is the natural or biological indicated that left handed participants were significantly more intelligent than the ..
- Towards a neurobiological theory of consciousness
- Towards a neurobiological theory of . adequate theory of consciousness should explain how .
- Motor sequence learning with the nondominant left hand
- Implicit sequence learning by the nondominant left hand was examined with the serial ... Annett M (1985) Left, right, hand and brain: the right shift theory. Erlbaum, London biological mechanisms, associations, and pathology.
Suggested Web Resources
- Handedness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- One theory is that high levels of prenatal testosterone results in a higher incidence of left-handedness.
- Why are some people left handed?
- Two theories predominate in the debates that rage on as to why a mere 4% o the population is left-handed.
- Is There a Link Between Left-Handedness and Homosexuality?
- A recent study shows that left-handedness and homosexuality may be linked. Both conditions, the researchers suggest, may result from 'biological developmental errors.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Left Handed Biological Theories Topics
Related searchesdental caries diagnosis of caries
list of imax venues indiana
manuel noriega biography
battle of the axona