A selection of articles related to leg cramps.
Original articles from our library related to the Leg Cramps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Leg Cramps.
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Leg Cramps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leg Cramps books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nocturnal Leg Cramps
- Nocturnal Leg Cramps. What are they? • Sudden tightening of leg/foot muscles at night or at rest; may awaken you from sleep.
- POTENTIAL SYMPTOMS AND SIDE EFFECTS Leg Cramps Some
- Some individuals may experience leg cramps on the program.
- Chapter 14 Preventing Foot and Calf Cramps
- Preventing Foot and Calf Cramps. Foot and calf cramps happen in even the fittest of divers after finning around for a dive.
Suggested News Resources
- Caledonia beats West Lowndes to improve to 2-0
- And after Lowery missed valuable time on the field with leg cramps last week in the season-opening win against Nettleton, this week's preparation was enough to allow to him to be available every time his number was called.
- Beyer rallies past Hilmar
- By Sean Lynch - firstname.lastname@example.org HILMAR — As soon as his foot connected with the ball, Zachary Bradley crumpled to the turf with leg cramps.
- No. 1 Mustangs boys tennis team withstands No. 2 Vikings
- Leg cramps and heat exhaustion made its way across the steaming courts Wednesday afternoon, affecting the course of two matches. The Mustangs held on for a very tough 4-1 win that was much closer than the score indicated.
- CCL: Rapids find cause for celebration after away draw
- Scott Palguta probably wouldn't have chosen to spend his 29th birthday in stifling heat of Honduras developing leg cramps, but he'll take it.
- Get Some Sleep: Avoid frequent leg cramping
- One such ailment, leg cramps, is very common and yet poorly understood. It often plagues people at night, and therefore “sleep-related leg cramps” is recognized as a bona fide sleep disorder by the International Classification of Sleep Disorders.
Suggested Web Resources
- Night leg cramps - MayoClinic.com
- Night leg cramps: Symptom — Overview covers definition, possible causes of this painful symptom.
- What Causes Nighttime Leg Cramps, Muscle Spasms?
- Aug 19, 2010 Is this topic for you? Nighttime leg cramps are different from another common nighttime leg problem called restless legs syndrome.
- Muscle Cramps Causes, Cramping Prevention and Treatment
- 1 day ago Get information on muscle cramps causes (vitamin deficiency, drugs, injury to the tendon and adjacent tissues in the front of the outer leg.
- Leg Cramp | Charley Horse | Muscle Cramp
- Learn about what causes a leg cramp and how to manage the pain. Leg cramps are uncomfortable and uncontrolled muscle contractions.
- Leg Cramps - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - Better Medicine
- May 2, 2011 Leg Cramps Information Including Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Causes, Videos, Forums, and local community support.
Leg Cramps Topics
Related searchessangli municipal corporation
list of most common surnames finland
list of disney characters l
islam in italy the present