A selection of articles related to leg cramps.
Original articles from our library related to the Leg Cramps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Leg Cramps.
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Leg Cramps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leg Cramps books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ask the Doctor: Hip replacement, leg cramps, and influenza
- Dr. Riley: Night leg cramps are caused by spasms in the leg muscles, and as the viewer knows, they can really hurt. When it's happening, you want to do whatever you have to to stretch that muscle back out.
- Leg Cramps
- The gastrocnemius is the large lower leg muscle in the calf. It is a common muscle in which to develop muscle cramps. It originates on the femur bone, crosses the knee joint, and then inserts on the heel bone via the Achilles tendon.
- Pahang Open: Badrul's 100m record hopes dashed by leg cramps
- All hopes of setting a new national record were completely shut off for Badrul Hisyam Abdul Manap as the national sprinter missed the opportunity to do so after sustaining leg cramps during the 100m event in the Pahang Open Athletics Championship ...
- How to stop painful muscle cramps fast!
- New Delhi: A muscle cramp is a very common thing. It can happen in your leg, arm, back or elsewhere. Since muscle cramps often come on suddenly, they can be quite painful, lasting for a few seconds to several minutes.
- Flex Pharma Reports Year End 2015 Financial Results
- “These recent results certainly encourage us to look beyond exercise-associated cramps and nocturnal leg cramps to spasms and spasticity in MS and other neurological diseases because we believe there are common underlying mechanisms at play.”.
Leg Cramps Topics
Related searchesflow policy debate
hummer h2 fuel economy
celebes sea celebes sea pirates
white witch characteristics