A selection of articles related to legal egalitarianism.
Original articles from our library related to the Legal Egalitarianism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Legal Egalitarianism.
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Legal Egalitarianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Legal Egalitarianism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A long life of public service, with a remarkable last act
- Tasked with flushing the liquor-industry bias and dysfunction out of this Augean Stables-of-an-agency, Ward blasted it from the outset with his deep-seated egalitarianism and no-nonsense approach to the law and everything else.
- Watching porn actually good for gender equality
- A new Western University study found that those who watch (legal, consensual, human, adult) porn are more likely to treat women as equals and are more likely to identify as feminists than those who don't, the Daily Mail reported. The research ...
- India: JNU And The Brahminical Counter-Revolution
- It was in this period that texts like Manusmriti – that sought to accord legal and religious sanctity to caste, Varna and gender discrimination – were written. Some historians say that it was a bloody era when Buddhists were slain by ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.