A selection of articles related to legal ownership.
Original articles from our library related to the Legal Ownership. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Legal Ownership.
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Legal Ownership is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Legal Ownership books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- LAW ON OWNERSHIP AND OTHER REAL RIGHTS
- An item for which there is a right to ownership can have limited real rights based on it. , such as the right ... The content and legal action of the right to ownership ...
- Beneficial Ownership - OECD
- Jan 30, 2013 introduced in the OECD-model tax treaty to codify that the sole owner of 100% legal ownership (and no economic ownership) would not benefit ...
- Adoption of Concept of Change of Economic Ownership - IMF
- Economic ownership takes account of where the risks and rewards of ownership lie. Legal, physical, and economic ownership are related concepts and can be ...
- PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING LEGAL OWNERSHIP OF
- Last modified August 2011. Page 1 of 3. PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING LEGAL OWNERSHIP OF ABANDONED OR.
- Economic Ownership and Changes in Ownership Goods - unece
- Apr 4, 2013 The legal owner can differ from the economic owner although in ... structure of legal ownership differs from the chain of economic ownership.
Suggested News Resources
- Confirmed: Rangers regain legal ownership of its name and trademarks
- RANGERS has regained the legal ownership of its precious trademarks from Sports Direct supremo Mike Ashley, it has been confirmed. A host of Rangers and club-related trademarks and logos including the club name, Ibrox and The Gers, were held by Mr ...
- Can we return our property to joint ownership using the Land Registry?
- But it would have been very hard for him to apply for a 'transfer of equity' – which a lender needs when people want to change the legal ownership of a property with a mortgage – without your knowing about it.
- Movie-Streaming Sites Claim Legal Cover With DVD-Ownership Models
- The two companies defend their services as falling within legal bounds.
- Jay Z Wins Legal Battle Over Sound Engineer Who Claimed Co-ownership of 45 Songs
- A jab isn't the only thing Jay Z is able to dodge, as a 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed a win for the rapper and industry mogul on Wednesday (Feb. 24) in a case against Chauncey Mahan, a sound engineer who claimed co-ownership of over 45 songs.
- Vets launch microchipping campaign ahead of dog ownership law change
- “Of course this also applies to cats, rabbits and other pets, and while legally only dogs will be required to be microchipped, it is sensible to microchip a cat or rabbit too.
Suggested Web Resources
- legal ownership | trust law | Britannica.com
- The basic distinction between legal and equitable ownership is quite simple. The legal owner of the property (trustee) has the right to possession, the privilege of ...
- What is legal owner? definition and meaning - BusinessDictionary.com
- Definition of legal owner: Entity that has an enforceable claim or title to an asset or property, and is recognized as such by law. For example, a lender is the legal ...
- Ownership legal definition of ownership
- ownership. n. legal title coupled with exclusive legal right to possession.
- Owner legal definition of owner
- Owner. The person recognized by the law as having the ultimate control over, and right to use, property as long as the law permits and no agreement or ...
- Ownership - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- . Main article: Private property. An individual or group of individuals can own shares in corporations and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.