- Atlanta airport eases off the 'b' word in tagline
- Susan Legates, an East Cobb resident who flies out of Hartsfield-Jackson every week for business, said the airport is a "zoo on Mondays" and TSA lines have grown massive. She says she tolerates it because, well, what other option does she have in Atlanta?
- Trump, the Age of Outrage and Cruz's face
- Bonnie and Steve Jalsevac, Tom Monaghan, John-Henry and Diane Westen and Jim Hughes, who initially introduced John-Henry and Steve and their wives to the Legates. Image David Daleiden accepts Legatus' Courage in the Marketplace Award from ...
- 'Propaganda': Top MIT Climate Scientist Trashes '97% Consensus' Claim
- “It is astonishing that any journal could have published a paper claiming a 97% climate consensus when on the authors' own analysis the true consensus was well below 1%,” said Dr. David Legates, a geology professor at the University of Delaware and the ...
- Profiteers of Climate Doom
- The alarmists' predictions of global warming resulting from increased CO2 in the atmosphere have failed to come true. In scientific terms, that is the end of the story. A theory that is refuted by observation is wrong.
Legates is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Legates books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjetix magazine
abraham kovoors challenge
empire earth imperial age
typographical personification types