- Noun, 1.
- GRASSES AND LEGUMES -- Leguminosae --
- 89. GRASSES AND LEGUMES. -- Leguminosae --.
- DISTRIBUTION OF CLITORIA (LEGUMINOSAE: PHASEOLEAE
- manuscript on Clitoria (Leguminosae) submitted for the Flora Mesoamericana.
- FABACEAE (LEGUMINOSAE)
- FABACEAE (LEGUMINOSAE). 豆科 dou ke.
- Dying for water
- They perform this ritual, known as ofrenda, near lakes, rivers and springs, adorning the environs with wreaths made of coca leaves, chichi de jora corn distillate, and huayruro seeds (a kind of bean from the Leguminosae family). “Oh, lovely spring!
- Law Man Walking: Nature Treks With Bill Holston
- As I walked along Dixfield I began to notice Eve's Necklace (Leguminosae Sophora affinis) grows in the shade of the oaks and pecans. This is a beautiful small shrub that gets its name from the string of seeds forming a necklace.
- Whooping cough
- Avoid licorice with a known allergy to licorice, any component of licorice, or any member of the Fabaceae (Leguminosae) plant family.
- 【来 源】本品为双子叶植物豆科Leguminosae甘草Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch. ，胀果甘草G. inflata Bat.
- Fabaceae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about Fabaceae s.l. (or Leguminosae), as defined by the APG System.
- The characteristics of this family, now separated into Caesalpiniaceae, Fabaceae , Mimosacae and Papilionaceae.
- The Fabaceae (Leguminosae) - Flowering Plant Families, UH Botany
- Short description of the legume family with images and descriptions of some genera and species found in Hawaii.
Leguminosae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leguminosae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbhakti yoga the bhagavad gita
e number e600e699 flavour enhancers
marginalism criticism of marginalism
cobit cobit structure
meaning of dreams about eleven