- Poe takes the lead; Robredo closes in
- SENATOR GRACE POE took the lead in the latest Social Weather Stations (SWS) survey -- conducted up to the eve of the Supreme Court ruling that cleared her run for the presidency -- that also saw Vice-President Jejomar C. Binay, administration bet ...
- New Orleans real estate transfers
- S. Galvez St. 2406-08: Charles Farmer and Hara Papamatthriou to Leila M.
- Suspect in Ortega slay convicted
- But then Justice Secretary Leila M. de Lima ordered the creation of a second prosecuting panel to accept new evidence from the Ortega camp. This eventually led to the finding of probable cause against these respondents.
- Poe, Binay share top spot in Pulse Asia poll
- Juan Miguel F. Zubiri (48.5 percent), former Department of Justice Secretary Leila M.
- Pacquiao draws backlash for remarks on gay couples 'worse than animals'
- We need to protect their property and contractual rights as a result of their partnership,” former justice secretary and LP senatorial candidate Leila M. de Lima told reporters.
Leilam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leilam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesappointment in samarra summary
verve records history
vertical integration examples
mississippi river nicknames