- Leimakids, Limnades, Oceanids, Dryads, Nephele). .
- Leimakid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Leimakid. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search In Greek Mythology, Leimakids were nymphs of meadows.
- Leimakid - Monstropedia - the largest encyclopedia about monsters
- Apr 18, 2007 In Greek mythology, Leimakids were nymphs of meadows. Retrieved from "http:// www.monstropedia.
- Banter Latte » Blog Archive » The Mythology of the Modern World
- Sep 24, 2007 And there she met the nymph of that meadow — one of the rare leimakids, called Divia.
- Quiz - What Is Your Nymph Type? - YouThink.com
- My Results: Land Nymph Land nymphs come in many varieties such as Auloniads (pastures), Leimakids (meadows), and Napaeae (mountain valleys, glens).
- Leimakid. Leimakids or Leimoniads are nymphs of meadows.
Leimakids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leimakids books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
blood and sand
franz xaver messerschmidt
aeolus aeolus son of poseidon
vashti meaning of the name
owl external appearance