- Why the history of maths is also the history of art
- Then in the early twentieth century the Dutchman L.E.J.
- Testing for Basins of Wada
- This question was answered in the affirmative by L.E.J.
- L'Affaire LaCour
- Distinction here is similar to L. E. J.
- John Nash, 'A Beautiful Mind' That Changed Economics, Dies With Wife in Crash
- John F. Nash Jr., a mathematician whose work on the nature of strategy and negotiation changed modern economics and whose personal struggles with mental illness touched millions, died Saturday in a car crash together with his wife, Alicia.
Lej Brouwer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lej Brouwer books and related discussion.