- Judging Athenian Dramatic Competitions The judging procedure for
- Section V discusses comedy and the Lenaia, and section VI considers dithyrambic competitions. I. The Judging Procedure.
- Sample Resume
- The following plays are currently in development through Lenaia Theatre: ▪ IF Fish were a Place, I'd be in Whales, by Valen Watson.
- Aspects of Ancient Greek Drama
- Oct 8, 2004 440 – introduction of dramatic competitions at the Lenaia. 427 – début of Aristophanes. 407 – death of Euripides.
- ARISTOPHANES' FROGS Frogs is a comedy written by the Ancient
- Frogs is a comedy written by the Ancient Greek playwright Aristophanes and was performed at the Lenaia festival, one of the Festivals of.
- The dawn of a new way of doing things
- The ancient Greeks and Romans paid homage to the winter solstice with the festivals of Lenaia and Brumalia that included great feasts and lots of wine.
- Lenaia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. The Lenaia ( Greek: Λήναια) was an annual festival with a dramatic competition.
- Dionysian Meditations: The Lenaia
- Feb 1, 1999 Dionysian Meditations: THE LENAIA (Dionusia ta epi Lênaiôi). of Apollonius Sophistes (c) 1997.
- Lenaia - Temenos
- (12-14 Gamelion) The Lenaia was a three-day festival in honor of Dionysos and the maenads, perhaps the origin of the City Dionysia in the Classical Era.
- Lenaia Urzeiterlebnisse
- Lenaia Urzeiterlebnisse. Auf dieser Website finden Sie: Kurse zu primitiver Technik und zu steinzeitlichem Handwerk.
Lenaia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lenaia books and related discussion.