- New Jersey Judge Dismisses Lawsuit To Recognize American Indian Tribes
- Last year the Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape Tribal Nation filed suit against the state for allegedly revoking official recognition which they contend the NJ Legislature granted three tribes through a joint resolution in 1992.
- Capturing An Ancient Dream: Algonquian Dreamcatcher
- He was especially captivated by the Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape, a Native American tribe based in Cumberland County. One evening, Mento sat in a social drum circle—called a powwow—where Nanticokes and other Native Americans gathered to dance, sing ...
- Lenni-Lenape tribe sue Christie, New Jersey over alleged civil rights violations
- The Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape Tribal Nation, an American Indian tribe of 3,000 members, filed a civil-rights action lawsuit in federal court against the state and Gov. Chris Christie's administration Monday.
Lenni Lenape is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lenni Lenape books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lenni Lenape Topics
Related searchesadversarial process
centrifugation other applications
audi a2 technical information
maya end of world 2012