- Lenzing Group Focuses On European Hospitality
- “Boutique hotels that value sustainability and natural, high-quality furnishings … are more independent when it comes to their purchasing decisions and can implement room concepts faster than large hotel chains,” said Susanne Jary, Lenzing director of ...
- Thomas Obendrauf named CFO at Lenzing
- “Thomas Obendrauf studied commercial science at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration and at Chicago University, where he acquired an MBA,” a Lenzing press release said. “He also qualified as a tax consultant in Austria and as ...
- Thomas Obendrauf starts work as new CFO of Lenzing AG
- Mar 04, 2016. /Lesprom Network/. Thomas Obendrauf started work as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Lenzing AG on March 1, 2016, the company said in the press release received by Lesprom Network.
- Lyocell technology is the latest innovation in manmade cellulosics
- Stefan Doboczky, CEO of Lenzing, a global leader in the production of manmade cellulose fibres, talks about the industry with its pros and cons in an interview with Fibre2Fashion.com.
- Lenzing strikes new partnership with Woolmark
- Paris – Austrian cellulosic fibre manufacturer Lenzing has announced a partnership with The Woolmark Company, which will see Tencel blended with Merino wool for sports and outdoor wear applications. The new agreement, signed by the two companies at ...
Lenzing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lenzing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespope pius xi rumours he was murdered
odin anglo-saxon woden
slieve foy band
dream dictionary abduction
hurricane michelle jamaica
hindutva definition and etymology