- A golden feat of architecture
- The Golden Gate Bridge built in 1937, is the most beautiful bridge in the world. It is certainly the most photographed.
- The man blamed for the fall of Tacoma's Galloping Gertie
- Leon Moisseiff, right, a New York engineer and designer of the infamous Galloping Gertie stands alongside construction engineer Clark Eldridge on Nov. 14, 1940, to discuss the reconstruction of the approach to the main span of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
- The Strangest, Most Spectacular Bridge Collapse (And How We Got It Wrong)
- At 10 a.m. on the morning of November 7, 1940, Professor F.
- No Silver Lining After San Bernardino
- The Manhattan bridge in particular was designed by the suspension bridge engineer Leon Moisseiff. It opened in 1909. When I ride over that Bridge, I forget the increasingly loud, abrasive pandering of the media.
- Makkah tragedy: Grief-stricken but undeterred
- Sadly it also ended the brilliant career of Leon Moisseiff, the bridge engineer. However the lessons were well learnt resulting in many sleek and aesthetical suspension bridges in the world.
Leon Moisseiff is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leon Moisseiff books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Leon Moisseiff Topics
Related searchesarc geography
the bourne supremacy film tagline
van de graaf canon
electone history of the electone
timbuktu university of sankore