- A different mother
- Don Belong's mother, Leona Florentino, is somewhat better known but mainly in literary circles, and I sometimes wonder how many Filipino writers and teachers do know about her. Florentino was born in 1849 in Vigan to a wealthy family.
- Real Madrid 'met Lionel Messi THREE TIMES over transfer'
- The five-time Ballon d'Or winner has been at the Catalan club since he was a teenager, and recently declared that he would never play for another European club.
- Con Fermina y Florentino
- Lástima que el tranvía ya no corre por las calles cartageneras, porque nos hubiera encantado subir y ver el sitio en que Florentino le llevó al tío León XII, las mujeres que eran como Leona Cassiani.
- Bagnet and Vigan empanada, anyone?
- You can dine alfresco on a moonlit night at Café Leona. The café is named after Leona Florentino, the creative dame who lived centuries ahead of her time.
- Why Vigan won as one of New 7 Wonders Cities
- A few blocks away from Hotel Luna is Café Isabelita, owned by Raymundo Florentino, an architect-restorer and a great-great-grandnephew of protofeminist poetess Leona Florentino. His commitment to cultural heritage is double-barreled. He has built a ...
Leona Florentino is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leona Florentino books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Leona Florentino Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation hero
invasion of the waikato rangiriri
modern english phonology
johannes kepler writings by kepler
dionysus parallels with christianity
meng mein chakra