- Tycoon Oei Hong Leong lodges case against Goldman Sachs
- Tycoon Oei Hong Leong is pursuing his case against banking giant Goldman Sachs over "exotic" currency trades that resulted in losses of US$34 million (S$47 million). The latest move, to lodge a complaint with the United States Commodity Trading Futures ...
- Sweet deals await Hong Leong credit card customers
- KUALA LUMPUR: When the MATTA Fair hits town later this week, visitors to the event will once again be treated to a number of offers courtesy of Hong Leong Bank. This year marks the ninth time that Hong Leong Credit Card has partnered with MATTA ...
- Oei Hong Leong in Canadian legal fight
- Businessman Oei Hong Leong is suing Canadian real estate giant Concord Pacific Group - a firm originally founded by Hong Kong tycoon Li Ka Shing but now run by Mr Terry Hui, whose family bought Mr Li's controlling stake in the 1990s.
- Date set for 2nd S'pore hearing into Oei Hong Leong's land dispute
- A SECOND hearing in Singapore has been set for the case between Singapore tycoon Oei Hong Leong and Canada's Concord Pacific Acquisitions, the company against which he began action last October over a disputed plot of prime land on the waterfront ...
- Kok Leong falls short in Sri Lanka
- PETALING JAYA: Lim Kok Leong failed to live up to his billing as second seed at the Asian Under-21 Snooker Championship in Colombo, Sri Lanka. The 21-year-old Malaysian was humiliated 4-0 in the last 16 by 15th seed Ishpreet Singh Chadha of India.
Leong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leong books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesvanderbilt family history
dream dictionary gambling-house