- Leonnatus were to define the boundaries was stated by Vatin (262), Missitzis (8), myself. (383), and Hatzopoulos (Bull.Epigr.
- LEONNATUS ANTEAS
- LEONNATUS ANTEAS entered stud in 2010. His first foals will arrive in 2011. MALE LINE.
- PEDIGREE CROSS INDEX
- ALEA II - Leonnatus Anteas. ALIATA - Not Bourbon.
- N. G. L. HAMMOND
- Leonnatus were to define the boundaries was stated by Vatin (262), Missitzis (8), A clue to the date was seen in the names "Philotas and Leonnatus" of 1 A 7.
- Dear Breeder 2011
- Niigon – Seeking The Best – Marcavelly – Leonnatus Anteas – Mr. Jester – Tethra – Valid N Bold. 478 O'Beirn Rd.
- OSS Ad
- Fax: (416) 675-9405. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alexander of Macedon
- Following Peucestas was Leonnatus, the king s personal bodyguard. Having reduced the defenders on the battlement, Alexander stood on the crenulations in full view of both the defenders and his own troops.
- Leonnatus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Leonnatus (Greek: Λεοννάτος; 356 BC – 322 BC), Macedonian officer of Alexander the Great and one of the diadochi.
- Leonnatus - in ancient sources @ attalus.org
- Attalus index of names: Leonnatus.
Leonnatus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leonnatus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvarna sights
culture of kuwait tea and coffee