- n. 1. (Paleon.
- A long-leaved specimen of Lepidodendron
- Lepidodendron obovatum Sternberg var. grandifolium var. nov.
- On the Anatomical Structures of the Lepidodendralean Stem
- “Lepidodendron” tripunctatumfrom Coal Balls of Taiyuan.
- <i>Lingula</i> associated with <i>Lepidodendron</i>
- interesting specimens of a Lingula, associated with Lepidodendron, discovered by him near Orange, in beds that he believes to be of. Upper Devonian age.
- Diaphorodendron, gen. nov., a Segregate from Lepidodendron
- Circumscription of this new genus leaves Lepidodendron Diaphorodendron and Lepidodendron differ in.
- Exciting finds at Dolwyddelan archaeological dig
- “The oldest artefact found was a three million-year-old lepidodendron fossil. “The excavations have cost in the region of £117000, including grants of £6500; the rest has been voluntary.
- Lepidodendron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lepidodendron (also known as the "Scale tree") is an extinct genus of primitive, vascular, arborescent (tree-like) plant related to the Lycopsids (club mosses).
- Lepidodendron -- the "Scale Tree"
- The "scale tree" was prolific during the Carboniferous Period (360 to 286 million years ago).
- LEPIDODENDRON FOSSILS
- Lepidodendron fossils are usually nothing more than a fragment of a flat bark imprint in broken rock. Stem sections are rare in three dimension.
- Drawing of a club-moss tree from the carboniferous and links to photographs of its fossils.
- Lepidodendron sp.
- Lepidodendron sp. is bark of the "Lepidodendron tree". The diamond shaped pattern represents the scars from leaves that were shed.
Lepidodendron is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lepidodendron books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesanatomical terms of location planes
hawaiian pidgin pronunciation
lifeguard lifeguard duties
dancing at lughnasa michael mundy
akuma street fighter shin akuma
tooth enamel acid-etching techniques