- Lithium Australia Advances Sileach Process with Lepidolite Hill Program of Works
- To provide the first plant feed LIT will recover high- grade ore from Lepidolite Hill, near Coolgardie in Western Australia (Figure 1).
- Lithium Australia Plans Bulk Sampling Program for Lepidolite Hill
- The PoW pertains to Lepidolite Hill which is part of the Coolgardie Rare Metals Venture (80% LIT and 20% Focus Minerals Limited [ASX: FML]) the location of which is shown in Figure 1.
- Lithium Australia Confirms High Grade Pegmatites at Ravensthorpe
- The project contains a mix of simple, barren quartz-feldspar muscovite pegmatites, zoned barren quartz-feldspar-muscovite-schorl pegmatites and zoned lithium pegmatites.
- Lithium Australia Announce Exploration Target and Drill Schedule for Ravensthorpe
- Recent field work has confirmed the significance of the size of the Horseshoe prospect, its numerous lepidolite outcrops (lithium hosting micas), and its shallow dip with minimal overburden overlying the zone of lithium mineralisation.
Lepidolite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lepidolite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
zone plate design and manufacture
constantinople the isaurians
fredric wertham wertham in fiction