- Contents. 1 Definition of "Lepontic". 1.
- ADDENDA to: 2.2. Further important literature, not especially
- birth, making Lepontic the oldest attested Celtic language.
- Old Italic Proposal
- May 17, 2011 the encoding of Venetic, Rhetic, Lepontic, Gallic, and Ligurian using Old Italic characters.
- The Celtic Languages in Contact : Papers from the Workshop within
- is due not only to the fact that Gaulish, Lepontic, and Celti- Celtic branch, while Gaulish and Lepontic are viewed as the Continental Celtic branch.
- Keltische Relativsätze
- a dozen longer inscriptions, in which two, maybe three, relative clauses are attested. Lepontic between Lago di Como and Lago Maggiore, 6th cent. to 3rd cent.
- Resistance or emigration: response of the high-alpine plant
- Feb 13, 2001 Populations from the Lepontic Alps formed a third genetic group. .
- Razkriti argumenti
- Slovenska izdaja revije Playboy je v zadnji številki znova postregla s fotografijami golih lepotic, a ena izmed njih je tokrat pritegnila še posebno pozornost.
- Vse luksuzne jahte, ki to poletje krožijo po Jadranskem morju
- V družbi mičnih lepotic so ga novinarji in fotoreporterji ujeli že večkrat. Njegova jahta z imenom Luna je stala okoli milijardo dolarjev. Jahta v lasti skrivnostnega Kitajca je letos dvignila največ prahu.
- Foto: Glamurozna mini krila na najlepših nogah hollywoodskih zvezdnic
- Los Angeles - Mini krila so lahko izredno seksi, zlasti če krasijo čudovita telesa hollywoodskih zvezdnic in lepotic. Nekatere med njimi so se tokrat opogumile in noge razkazale na rdeči preprogi podelitve nagrad Teen Choice.
- Lepontic language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lepontic is an extinct Alpine language that was spoken in parts of Rhaetia and Cisalpine Gaul (what is now Northern Italy) between 550 and 100 BC.
- Lepontic Inscriptions - Ancient-Celts.Com
- The Lepontic inscriptions, from an archaeological standpoint, are associated with the Golasecca culture, an archaeological culture-complex dating from ca.
- Lepontic - MultiTree
- The Lepontic Language > LINGUIST List Language Search. Name: Lepontic. Code: xlp.
- Lepontic language
- Lepontic language. This language was spoken in the lake region of northern Italy between 700 and 400 B.C.
- Lepontic language | Facebook
- Lepontic language - Description: Lepontic is an extinct Alpine language that was spoken in parts of Contemporary opinion is that Lepontic is a Celtic language.
Lepontic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lepontic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessun-god dictionary
arabic numerals history
barnard castle history