- lep·re·chaun (l p r -k n , -kôn ). n. One of a race of elves in Irish folklore who can reveal hidden treasure to those who catch them.
- Insights from the Leprecan gene - Cell and Developmental Biology
- found that all three mouse Leprecan genes are ex- pressed in the notochord.
- The DNA-repair protein AlkB, EGL-9, and leprecan define new
- Feb 19, 2001 extracellular matrix protein leprecan, the disease-resistance-related protein EGL- 9 and .
- leprecan [Ciona intestinalis] oculata. 55. 0.
- LepreCAN Portable Restrooms
- LepreCAN Portable Restrooms, LLC takes pride in the quality of our service and attention to detail for all our customers.
- Leprecan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Other data. Locus · Chr. 1 p34.
- LEPRE1 - leucine proline-enriched proteoglycan (leprecan) 1
- The LEPRE1 gene, which is also known as P3H1, provides instructions for making an enzyme called leprecan or prolyl-3 hydroxylase 1.
- Jill Doherty (LepreCAN) on Twitter
- Jill Doherty (LepreCAN) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Jill Doherty ( LepreCAN) and get their latest updates.
Leprecan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leprecan books and related discussion.