- Noun, 1. Veronicastrum virginicum - a tall perennial herb having spikes of small white or purple flowers; common in eastern North America.
- THE MEDICINAL PLANTS OF NORTH AMERICA Revised from the
- Leontin, lO,-Leptandra, 10, 21, 36, anti, 62,-Labor chloroform, 66, tedious, gel. .. What is the explanation of the mysterious action of leptandra in this person?
- GUNAо-LIVER Pellets
- Kali sulphuricum 6X/8X/12X. Leptandra virginica 6X. Lycopodium clavatum 6X.
- compendium final
- Leptandra virginica D2 . . .
- HELPS RELIEVE DIGESTIVE DISCOMFORT. . ACTIVE INGREDIENTS HPUS: Dolichos pruriens 3X,.
- Inside the Growing for Taste Marquee
- A pretty display of scented and medicinal herbs such as Salvia bulleyana, inula elecampane and Leptandra virginica, in a romantic herb garden setting. There are useful examples of how to grow herbs in pots, pathways and borders.
- Leptandra Virginica - Homeopathic Remedies
- Overview of Leptandra Virginica (Lept) as a homeopathic remedy.
- Herbal Materia Medica - Culver's root (Leptandra virginica)
- Culver's root - Leptandra virginica (in the Scrophulariaceae or Figwort family) Parts used: Root. Taste/smell: Bitter, slightly acrid. Tendencies: Cooling.
- Calflora: Brodiaea californica var. leptandra
- Brodiaea californica Lindley var. leptandra (E. Greene) Hoover Brodiaea californica var.
Leptandra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leptandra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesamerican dad cast voices
sixth form malta
traffic sign history
isis band genre
hermit non-religious hermits