Les Misrables Cultural References
A selection of articles related to les misrables cultural references.
Original articles from our library related to the Les Misrables Cultural References. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Les Misrables Cultural References.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Les Misrables Cultural References is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Les Misrables Cultural References books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Theater Listings for March 11-17
- What follows is a wild mash-up of Shakespeare and pop-culture references that seems chaotically improvised but takes a deceptive amount of skill to execute. The audience sits right up against the action and sometimes gets drawn into it (1:30).
- Ted Cruz is the Zodiac killer: the anatomy of a meme gone rogue
- He salted it with references to pop culture and firmly denied that he was a “wacko bird”, as John McCain had recently alleged. He cracked a weird joke comparing a newly svelte Newt Gingrich to Anne Hathaway's character in Les Miserables.
- Theater Listings for March 4-10
- What follows is a wild mashup of Shakespeare and pop-culture references that seems chaotically improvised but takes a deceptive amount of skill to execute. The audience sits right up against the action and sometimes gets drawn into it (1:30).
- Staff Picks: 'I'll Never Love Again,' Macon Reed, 'Desperately Seeking Susan'
- Need a great book to read, album to listen to, or TV show to get hooked on? The Flavorwire team is here to help: in this weekly feature, our editorial staffers recommend the cultural object or experience they've enjoyed most in the past seven days.
- 'Hamilton' Casting Notice Reveals All The Musical's Original Inspirations
- It describes Aaron Burr as a mix between the "Les Misérables" antagonist Javert and Mos Def; Hercules Mulligan as Busta Rhymes meets 1940s film star Donald O'Connor; Peggy Schuyler as Destiny's Child's Michelle Williams.