Lesch Nyhan Syndrome
A selection of articles related to lesch nyhan syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Lesch Nyhan Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lesch Nyhan Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Lesch Nyhan Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lesch Nyhan Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- An Overview of Lesch-Nyhan Syndrome
- An Overview of Lesch-Nyhan Syndrome. Abstract.
- Behavioral aspects of Lesch-Nyhan disease and its variants
- Self-injury is a defining feature of Lesch–Nyhan disease (LND) but does not occur in the less severely affected Lesch–Nyhan variants (LNV).
- A5 Lesch Nyhan Disease Text
- about Lesch Nyhan Disease (LND) in a simple and acceptable fashion - its clinical .
- The LESCH-NYHAN SYNDROME: Cerebral Palsy, Mental
- The literature on the Lesch-Nyhan syndrome is review- ed. The disorder is caused by a genetic defect of uric acid metabolism.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Lesch-Nyhan Syndrome
- Jun 29, 2010 Michael Lesch and William Nyhan provided the first detailed clinical description of Lesch-Nyhan syndrome in 1964.
- Lesch-Nyhan Disease
- Lesch-Nyhan disease is a rare condition that affects children at a very young age.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.