- Bridges Events
- Works by Janice Beaule, Jan Buttinger, Celeste Delahey, Donna Delainey, Myrna King, Anneliessa Kristiansen, Lorna Lamothe, Bette Lemke, Jeanne Marcotte, Norma Rempel, Laurel Shenstead-Smith and Jean Smith. Paved Arts.
- High school results - March 4
- Louisburg: P. Buffington 15, Lemke 10, C. Buffington 4, Hankinson 3, Simpson 3, Overbay 2, Turner 2, Holtzen 0, Kern 0, Caldwell 0, Quinn 0.
- Down Memory Lane
- Fred Lemke, who conducts the store at Crown, narrowly escaped having a serious accident when his truck capsized on Saturday afternoon. Mr. Lemke was returning from Minneapolis with a load of groceries.
- High school basketball for February 26
- Louisburg: Simpson 17, P. Buffington 7, Holtzen 3, Turner 2, Lemke 1, C. Buffington 0, Hankinson 0, Overbay 0, Kern 0, Caldwell 0, Quinn 0, Reece 0.
Leslie Lemke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leslie Lemke books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Leslie Lemke Topics
Related searchesleet greeklish in greek
dream symbol stubborn strong will
dream dictionary subway
electro-galvanic fuel cell