- HMM alone in search for charter hire cut as lessor Seaspan believes revenue is
- The world's largest containership lessor says it has had no approaches from ocean carrier customers to renegotiate charter rates and is confident its contracted revenue of $6bn is secure. Questioned during a Q4 and 2015 results teleconference, Seaspan ...
- US lessor ATSG reports "outstanding" 2015
- US-based Air Transport Services Group (ATSG), a lessor of mid-size freighters, saw fourth quarter 2015 revenues increase 15% to $181.6m and by 5% to $619.3m for the full year.
- Aircraft lessor Avolon early arrival in Iran
- It appears that Irish aircraft lessor Avolon has been quick off the mark and visited Iran following the lifting of international sanctions.
- Mitsubishi said to win $946 million aircraft order from lessor
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Corp., the maker of Japan's first passenger jet, won an order for as many as 20 planes from a U.S.
- John Mulheron gives a UK lessor's view of “Brexit or Remain”
- The Member of Parliament & London Mayor's announcement he will be joining the 'Leave' campaign would have sent a mild degree of panic through parts of Westminster. The political 'pull' he creates cannot be underestimated. To quote an old lager advert ...
Lessor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lessor books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesfordham university trivia
sany main line