A selection of articles related to lettuces.
Original articles from our library related to the Lettuces. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lettuces.
- His earliest form was a fetish resembling a barbed arrow. Later the written form of his name was recognizable in the sign of the ninth nome of Upper Egypt. Min developed from a fertility god for animals to a god of vegetation. Among his attributes were a bed...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Lettuces is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lettuces books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lettuce, a cool-season vegetable, is extremely sensitive to high temperatures. If direct lettuce, described below, are commonly grown in home gardens.
- Lettuce for the home garden
- Lettuce grows best during cool weather.
- GROWING LETTUCE GROWING LETTUCE
- Lettuce is a cool-season vegetable and develops best quality when grown Romaine or cos lettuces form upright, cylindrical heads of tightly folded leaves.
Suggested News Resources
- Extend the gardening with a second season
- He planted radishes, spinach, turnips, bush beans and mixed lettuces. He says he "plants and only hopes," but chances are very good that he will be harvesting long before the first frost. Ideal seeds to plant now are lettuce and lettuce mixes.
- August 28: Deluxe Shrimp Remoulade Wedge Salad
- Core lettuces, split, wash, drain and cut each into wedges - taking care keep the wedges in shape. Place each on a plate about twice the size as the wedge. Immediately before serving, spoon shrimp and sauce over the top of the lettuce wedges.
- Gardening Calender
- ■ Sow seeds of frost-tolerant veggies: Radishes, spinach, Chinese cabbage, leaf lettuces, chard, mustard and turnip greens. ■ Watch for mites on underside of leaves on fall tomatoes, bean crops and cucumbers.
- Lettuce addiction 'saved woman's life' after giving clue to cancer diagnosis
- A woman, who became obsessed with eating whole lettuces, has been diagnosed with cancer after her husband insisted she see a doctor. By Amy Willis Elsie Campbell, 59-year-old mother-of-three, woke up one day with an unusual craving.
- Thrifty, green living — by the book
- LOCAL FOOD writer Amy Pennington lives in a do-it-yourself world, growing lettuces in containers and making blackberry buttermilk ice cream.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lettuce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lettuce (Lactuca sativa) is a temperate annual or biennial plant of the daisy family Asteraceae. It is most often grown as a leaf vegetable.
- Lettuces - Recipes for Lettuces - Salads & Lettuces
- Even the simplest grocery store now offers a selection of lettuces. Learn more about lettuce, lettuce varieties, and recipes for lettuce right here.
- Cook's Thesaurus: Salad Greens
- Bibb lettuce = limestone lettuce Notes: This butterhead lettuce has delicate, loose leaves and lots of flavor. The only downside is that it's usually expensive.
- Lettuce - Vegetable Directory - Watch Your Garden Grow - University
- Recipes, information on the various types and on how to grow them properly.
- Lettuces - Renee's Garden Seeds
- Renee's Garden Seeds,Vegetable Seed Descriptions Photos and Ordering,Kale, Kohrabi,Leeks,Lettuce,Mche,Melons, Watermelon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescassava indonesia
chesty puller quotes
ben moody guitars
james w marshall
world of cause-awakened ones