- There is no precise definition for leucism but it is the difference in the two traits that is interesting.
- A case of leucism in Southern Lapwing (Vanellus chilensis) in the
- Cestari & Vernaschi Vieira da Costa. 145. Boletín SAO Vol.
- Mystery bird comes to lunch
- But in this case, he has partial albinism--or what is sometimes referred to as leucism--with spots of color on his back, belly and head.
- Foto | Uite cum arată animalele albinoase!
- Există o formă de albinism care nu afectează culoarea irisului, numită leucism, mai des întâlnită la animale.
- Leucism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Leucism is a condition characterized by reduced pigmentation in animals and humans.
- Bird Leucism - What Is Leucism - About Leucistic Birds
- Leucism is a condition that affects birds' feathers and turns them pale or white.
- Albinism and leucism in birds
- Solid white birds with pink eyes everyone agrees are albinistic, and pale birds with normally colored but pale plumage everyone agrees are leucistic.
- Leucism vs albinism - a pedant's guide! - BirdForum
- Leucism vs albinism - a pedant's guide! Birds & Birding.
Leucism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leucism books and related discussion.