- Leucius, called Leucius Charinus by the Patriarch Photios I of Constantinople in the ninth century, is the name ... Henry Wace, Biographical Dictionary: Leucius.
- Donald Guthrie, "Acts and Epistles in Apocryphal Writings,"
- pseudo-Acts (Paul, Peter, Andrew and Thomas), was the work of Leucius Charinus, who was supposed to have been a disciple of John,3 but M. R. James ...
- RTE No 19 Interior - of FKF
- mentioned of the “Acts of Andrew,” which may have been by Leucius. Charinus ... Manichean gnostic, Leucius Charinus), it does not condemn the Coptic “Acts.
- here - Master & Margarita
- Leucius and Karinus. Leucius Charinus is the name given by church writers to the supposed author of the Apocryphal Acts of John, Paul, Peter,. Andrew, and ...
- sine-data – AA VV – Evangelia Apocrypha Apocrypha of the New
- Thilo assigns the authorship of these Acts also to Leucius, and the use of ... document, as of many other apocryphal Acts, to Leucius Charinus. The Greek text ...
- Open Forum CES Paper Series - Minda de Gunzburg Center for
- the choice of the name Lefkios (or Leucius, in the ..... But Lucius was buried in Rome, near Hadrian, by ..... Leucius' reputation and named him Charinus –an.
- Where Peter Saw the Risen Christ
- The Church of Domine Quo Vadis (“Lord, where are you going?”) is located on the spot where tradition says St. Peter, hightailing his way out of Rome to avoid persecution, had a vision of the risen Christ.
- Leucius Charinus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Leucius, called Leucius Charinus by the Patriarch Photios I of Constantinople in the ninth century, is the name applied to a cycle of what M. R. James termed ...
- Manichean Acts of Leucius Charinus - Early Christian Writings
- Information on the Manichean Acts of Leucius Charinus. Knut Schäferdiek presents the evidence that Manicheans had gathered together a collection of five ...
- Meet Leucius Charinus the First (Heretical) Christian Novelist
- Mar 10, 2015 The ancient sources hold they were written by a certain Leucius Charinus. This author's name is interesting because it may have an esoteric ...
- Leucius, author of N.T. apocryphal additions - Christian Classics
- Leucius (1), the reputed author of large apocryphal additions to the N.T. history, which ....
- THESIS: Arius of Alexandria and Leucius Charinus are the same
- Leucius Charinus (LC) was an extremely prominent heretic known by his name and works in the fourth century. LC was purported to have written a great deal of ...
Leucius Charinus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leucius Charinus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Leucius Charinus Topics
Related searchescomputer crime harassment
dream dictionary spitting
tamil language vocabulary
mantle hood bi-musicality
firework shell of shells