A selection of articles related to leukemia.
Original articles from our library related to the Leukemia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Leukemia.
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
Leukemia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Leukemia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Feline Leukemia Virus
- Feline leukemia virus (FeLV) is a retrovirus, a family of viruses which has many members that infect cats and cause disease and death in cats around the world.
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia/Lymphoma (HTLV-1)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia/Lymphoma. (HTLV-1). What is Lymphoma?
- Childhood Leukemia and Cancers Near German Nuclear Reactors:
- risk for contracting leukemia as those residing > 5 km.
- Be an Advocate for LLS | The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Apr 5, 2011 Learn more about being an LLS advocate. Stand up for blood cancer patients and their families to local healthcare coalitions.
Suggested News Resources
- Leukemia drug Sprycel linked to dangerous side effect
- OTTAWA — Health Canada is warning patients and health-care professionals about a potentially fatal side-effect related to the drug Sprycel taken by patients with certain forms of leukemia.
- Is there a way to reduce my risk of getting leukemia?
- This week on our "8 Ways to Prevent Cancer" segment, a viewer wants to know how to reduce the risk of blood cancers, like leukemia. "When patients ask us, 'why did I develop leukemia', the answer is that it really is a random event," said Dr.
- Car show to benefit 4-year-old girl with leukemia
- After being diagnosed with leukemia she was treated for months with chemotherapy and isolation. Now her doctors are finding no cancerous growth in her bone marrow. Her immune system is improving as well.
- Tatyana, Avon, Deanna and Danya Abrams
- Tatyana was diagnosed with Leukemia at 10 years old and had to undergo a regimen of chemo that required a 7 month stay at Children's Hospital from the time she was diagnosed until the treatment was over. Tatyana was in remission from Sept.
- Cyclacel Begins Phase 2 Trial Of Sapacitabine In CLL Sub-group
- The study is being conducted in up to 40 relapsed patients with leukemia cells containing the 11q22-23 chromosome deletion.
Suggested Web Resources
- Leukemia Causes, Diagnosis, Symptoms, Types and Treatment on
- 3 hours ago How does someone get a second opinion about leukemia treatment? What happens What resources are available to patients with leukemia?
- Leukemia - MayoClinic.com
- Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.
- Leukemia | The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Mar 18, 2011 Learn about Leukemia on this page.
- Leukemia - Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnoisis and Treatment
- Dec 17, 2010 Leukemia is cancer of the blood cells. It starts in the bone marrow, the soft tissue inside most bones.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnitric acid history
list of bays of the british isles
haroun tazieff famous volcanologist
african religions rituals
walt disney concert hall construction
distance education iran
stairway to heaven cover versions