- Define levies. levies synonyms, levies pronunciation, levies translation, English ... [Middle English levien, from leve, levy, tax, from Old French levee, from ...
- Application of the impedance model of de Levie - CiteSeerX
- From the de Levie's theory for a porous electrode, the impedance can be expressed in function of the cylindrical pore characteristics: the pore length, the pore ...
- The exact impedance of the de Levie grooved electrode
- The impedance dispersion of a periodically grooved blocking electrode is calculated exactly under the usual assumptions of simple coupling of surface ...
- On the impedance of electrodes with rough interfaces
- Citing articles (277). 3; R. de Levie.
- 2nd Parcel Map for Duane Steidley & Mary Ann Levie
- Jul 1, 2015 Mary Ann Levie. Prepared for. Duane Steidley el at.
- Chillingworth and Levie Exhibition Panels - Cork City and County
- Chillingworth & Levie was an important architectural firm in ... Boyle Chillingworth (1878-1916) of Rochestown, and Daniel Andrew Levie (1875-1963), a Scottish.
- Box's $1.5 billion business was once called a 'house of horrors' - now its 31
- Fast forward two years and Levie is proving the skeptics wrong. Box's business is growing at a healthy clip, passing $300 million in annual revenue for the first time last year.
- Box CEO Levie On Q4 Earnings Stock Boost: 'Don't Look To Us As A Benchmark'
- From its turbulent public offering process to its partnerships with some of software's biggest companies such as IBM IBM +1.55% and Microsoft, Levie and the team at Box bear scrutiny that goes beyond its $1.5 billion market cap.
- Box CEO Aaron Levie: How Microsoft is creating a blueprint for modern tech
- Box CEO Aaron Levie has a unique perspective on Microsoft, growing up just down the road from the company in Mercer Island, Wash., before competing with Microsoft as the co-founder of the enterprise cloud storage company. But even he has been struck ...
- Box's Aaron Levie Defends Encryption as Central to the Digital Age
- Box's Aaron Levie — who has already voiced his support for Apple in its fight with the government over unlocking an iPhone — offered a nuanced defense of the value of encryption.
- Levie: JT should stop fanning the flames between REA, RUSD
- Why does the Journal Times keep fanning the flames of discord between the REA and RUSD administration? The recent article titled, "Racine District, union battle comes to a head" does nothing but widen the divide between RUSD leadership, teachers and ...
- Aaron Levie (@levie) | Twitter
- Aaron Levie @levie Mar 11. Aaron Levie Retweeted Donald Trump Jr. Some dude with the name 'Donald Trump' just said, "That's why the country is so divided ...
- Levie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Levie. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search ...
- Aaron Levie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Aaron Winsor Levie (pronounced /ˈærən ˈlɛvi/) is an American entrepreneur. He is the co-founder and CEO of the enterprise cloud company Box, which as of ...
- Aaron Levie | Box Blog
- Today we filed an Amicus Brief in support of Apple. You can read the full brief below as well as a blog from our Chief Information Security Officer. As we've all ...
- Box's Aaron Levie Defends Apple Amid FBI Controversy | TechCrunch
- Feb 19, 2016 Box CEO Aaron Levie spoke to TechCrunch about the ongoing saga between Apple and the FBI. “Apple's response to the government is ...
Levie is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Levie books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.