- Why Levittown Still Matters
- While Levittown had inherent flaws, the Center for Opportunity Urbanism's Wendell Cox argues on New Geography that suburbanization benefited millions.
- John Jiler on 11th Hour Theatre Company's Next Step Concert Series
- It just seemed to us that it wasn't too long before the dark clouds began to roll in; not just McCarthyism (aIthough that certainly qualifies as a dark cloud) but even the Levittowns they flocked to on their G. I.
- Crib Notes: All's well in our 'Levittown of Townhomes'
- Right after World War II a company owned by the Levitt family used assembly-line processes to build four large suburban subdivisions of affordable homes for vets called Levittowns in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. In March 1947, 1,400 of these ...
- The Russian-Jewish Manifesto
- But screw the Levittowns and welcome the individuality! Be yourself! Down with mashed potatoes and up with tacos, quiche and Pad Thai!
- If a church falls in Narberth, does it make a sound?
- Its quaint, walkable downtown is a throwback to a simpler time, back before Levittowns were all the suburbs offered, and when neighbors knew each other. But Narberth is not immune to national trends.
Levittowns is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Levittowns books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessindh climate
eton college terminology and slang
bolvar natural geographic features
baphomet in the templar confessions